Pat Weizba hired Integrity Post Structures to build an indoor riding area and he couldn’t be happier. “Riding in here with the 20-foot high walls is really worth it,” says Pat. “The building is 100% insulated. While we have no heat in the riding area at all, it’s really comfortable and we can ride out here all winter.”
“The most important part was to get the maximum width of 90 feet. It allows us to do almost any exercise we want with horses, from running barrel patterns to working cows.”
“Integrity Post Structures provided a great service,” says Pat. “They were a very hardworking crew and everybody was amazed at the quality of the work.”
Whether you are into Western, English, show jumping or other equestrian sports, an indoor arena can make a world of difference when it comes to training your horses.
“I have been involved in the construction of dozens of indoor riding arenas across Western Canada,” says Al Williams, partner at Integrity Post Structures. “Considering our harsh weather swings in both winter and summer, our clients have found their arenas to be a safe, comfortable and consistent environment for training their horses.
Benefits of Indoor Riding Arenas for training horses
- Comfort for horse and rider: indoor riding arenas allow riders to extend training season with year-round comfortable riding out of the weather
- Combination buildings: consider including an attached barn, tack room, wash bay and feed storage to keep all of your horse needs under one roof
- Kick walls: designed to withstand direct kicks, our kick walls protects both horse and rider as well as the arena
Whole family enjoys riding in indoor arena
Pam Bergen is another happy owner of an Integrity riding arena. “The whole family finds the riding area a great place to come and enjoy the things we love all together. We have no regrets about building it,” says Bergen.
“With Integrity, we never had one problem through the whole building experience. It really was a good experience,” Bergen says. “We highly recommend Integrity to anyone who’s interested in building a riding arena.”
A few highlights of Integrity riding arenas:
- Perma-Column: the only company in Canada that offers precast concrete columns, which keep wood above ground and allow for a concrete foundation on your riding arena. Get more info about Perma-Columns »
- Wide range of insulated and uninsulated doors to suit your needs for equipment, feed and moving horses
- Arenas are available as insulated or as combination buildings with storage for feed, tack, viewing, office and wash bays tailor-made for you
- Strong metal: our full 3/4” rib (large rib) metal gives our buildings more strength than the competitors. Smoke wall light: exclusive to Integrity offers less glare
- Windows available in sliding or fixed kick walls
- Straight walls to 24’ for maximum usable space
- Low-maintenance interiors and exteriors make our arenas easy-to-clean with large entry points
- Full range of available colours »
- Great service guarantee
- Industry-leading warranty »
Integrity Post Structures builds high-performance indoor riding arenas that are functional, stylish and of the highest quality. See more photos of riding arenas by clicking here>>