Oil & Gas Office Commercial Post Frame Buildings
Experts in Constructing Oil & Gas Buildings across Western Canada
Need an oil and gas building for operations, commercial use or warehousing? We can engineer and build strong post frame buildings to commercial specifications for the oil and gas industry. In fact, Integrity Post Structures is quickly becoming the top choice of many oil and gas project managers, counting on us to deliver high quality, energy efficient buildings constructed to industry requirements.
With options like wide clear-spans to 120’, our buildings are ideal for the energy industry giving you unobstructed space to layout your building to precise requirements. Whether you need multiple bays with overhead doors, large equipment storage or multi-purpose use that may include commercial office space, we have the proven expertise to provide you the building you need.
Strong metal buildings mean you can work comfortably indoors, even in the harshest weather conditions.
Our meticulous crews build on efficient timelines and are able to work within industry standards and construct buildings in Alberta, Saskatchewan and B.C.
Premium Concrete Post Base Option: Perma-Column means no wood in the ground. Available exclusively from Integrity Post Structures in Canada.
What does this mean for the oil & gas industry? Perma-Columns are 5’ precast concrete columns that allow for a concrete foundation on a post frame building. The Perma-Column is the first product to combine the economy of post frame construction with the durability of a concrete foundation. It means that we can build post frame buildings without putting wood in the ground translating into very little environmental impact. The Perma-Column lifetime guarantee also ensures that your building’s foundation will last.
Engineered for oil & gas industry specifications
Here’s what else makes our buildings and construction process for the oil & gas industry stand out:
- Perma-Column: the only company in Canada to offer precast concrete columns that keep wood out of the ground and allow for a concrete foundation on your post frame building. Find out more about Perma-Columns »
- Up to 120’ wide clear-spans give you unobstructed space to layout your building to your precise specifications. With unlimited lengths, we can provide multiple bays with overhead doors, warehousing space for large industrial equipment commercial, material storage and handling, wash space, separate office space and more.
- Wide variety of insulated and uninsulated doors to fit your equipment including bi-fold, overhead and sliding.
- Customize your building to include insulated or combination with cold storage
- Our straight walls up to 24’ allow you to maximize usable space including the capability of parking large equipment right next to the wall.
- Strong metal: our full 3/4” rib (large rib) metal gives our buildings more strength than the competitors and comes with a 40-year warranty on coloured metal walls and roofing.
- Windows are available in sliding or fixed
- Metal lined interiors mean low (or no) maintenance
- Interlocking truss-to-post connection: our saddled truss connection gives secure fastening through the whole post. This means a better load transfer from the roof to the walls.
- Full range of available colours »
- Great service guarantee
- Industry-leading warranty »
What Owners Think of Our Oil and Gas Buildings
The crew was knowledgeable, fast and efficient. Good solid structure.