Storage & Machine Sheds Post Frame Buildings
Affordable storage shed for machinery storage helps lower repair costs
Farm equipment is a large and important investment. Keep your operation running smoothly, cut down-time and lower repair costs by investing in a practical machinery storage shed.
- Farmers who stored equipment inside got much more for trade-in than those who stored it outside.
- Keeping equipment inside means more savings from reduced down time. In fact, equipment stored outside had twice the down time than if it had been stored indoors.
Integrity Machinery Storage Shed Building Advantages
- Perma-Column: the only company in Canada to offer precast concrete columns that keep wood out of the ground and allow for a concrete foundation on your post frame building. Find out more about Perma-Columns »
- Wide range of insulated and uninsulated doors to fit your machinery including sliding, bi-fold and overhead
- Available in cold storage, insulated or combination customized to your operation
- Straight walls to 24’ give you maximum usable space and the ability to park large equipment tight to the wall
- Strong metal: our full 3/4” rib (large rib) metal gives our buildings more strength than the competitors
- Interlocking truss-to-post connection: our saddled truss connection gives secure fastening through the whole post. This means a better load transfer from the roof to the walls
- Smoke wall light has less glare than traditional wall light: exclusive to Integrity
- Full range of available colours »
- Great service guarantee
- Industry-leading warranty »
Storage Shed Photo Gallery
- See photos of storage sheds built by Integrity Post Structures in our photo gallery.
Reviews From Owners
We were very pleased with our entire Integrity experience. The team of workers completed the projects in a timely manner and were very skilled in their work. We are happy with our new buildings and know they are built to last.
This is a very well built building and we had a super crew of guys.