Hardie Board Siding
Fibre Cement is a durable, attractive siding choice for modern post frame exteriors
We offer James Hardie Board siding as an additional attractive option for acreage buildings, barns or commercial buildings. Made of fibre cement, James Hardie siding products are more durable than vinyl or wood/wood composite, siding but have the look and warmth of real wood without the maintenance hassles.
Virtually maintenance free, Hardie Board has larger panel sizes and a variety of modern, attractive colours.
Highlights of James Hardie siding:
- ColorPlus’ technology offer a revolutionary finish – paint invented exclusively for James Hardie siding that’s factory–applied and baked–on to maximize durability, fade resistance and adhesion.
- The variance of the ColorPlus technology finish is more strictly controlled than even the automotive industry and lasts up to two times longer than traditional paint.
- Warranty: James Hardie backs its siding products and finish with some of the building industry’s most comprehensive warranties – up to a 50-year limited transferable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labour.
- Available in a number of colour options »
- Find out more about James Hardie siding »