Hay Storage Post Frame Buildings
Protect the value of your hay by storing it in an inexpensive Integrity hay barn. How you store hay after baling can have a big effect on losses in both quantity and quality. Bales stored inside keep the amount of hay, tightness of bales and quality much better than hay stored outside.*
Integrity hay barns can be configured in a variety of ways: sheeted walls to the ground on one or more sides, roof and posts only and more.
Research shows storing hay indoors
- Perma-Column: the only company in Canada to offer precast concrete columns that keep wood out of the ground and allow for a concrete foundation on your post frame building. Find out more about Perma-Columns »
- Available in cold storage, insulated or combination customized to your operation
- Straight walls to 24’ give you maximum usable space allowing you to stack bales tightly against the walls
- Low maintenance interiors and exteriors
- Strong metal: our full 3/4” rib (large rib) metal gives our buildings more strength than the competitors
- Interlocking truss-to-post connection: our saddled truss connection gives secure fastening through the whole post. This means a better load transfer from the roof to the walls
- Full range of available colours »
- Great service guarantee
- Industry-leading warranty »
What Owners Think of Our Hay Storage Buildings
Accurate building. Great crew.