Farm equipment is a large and important investment. By storing equipment inside a machinery storage shed, your operation runs more smoothly by reducing down-time and lowering machinery repair costs. Integrity Post Structures provides a diverse range of machinery storage solutions.
The Proof is in the Research
Research shows that farmers who stored equipment indoors got much more for trade-in value than those who stored it outside. Keeping equipment inside also means more savings from reduced down-time. In fact, equipment stored outside had two times the down-time than equipment that had been stored indoors.
Marty Metzger of Valley Ridge Farms and Don Metzger of Donjo Farms know the value of a machine shed for their farming operation. “We were very pleased with our entire Integrity experience,” says Marty. “The team of workers completed the projects in a timely manner and were very skilled in their work. We are happy with our new buildings and know they are built to last.”
Gary, Wayne and Kelvin Heidel of Forest Hall Farms also hired Integrity for their machinery storage shed needs. “This is a very well-built building and we had a super crew of guys,” says Gary.
A few highlights of Integrity machinery storage shed buildings:
- Perma-Column: the only company in Canada to offer precast concrete columns that keep wood out of the ground and allow for a concrete foundation on your post frame building. Find out more about Perma-Columns.
- Wide range of insulated and uninsulated doors to fit your machinery including sliding, bi-fold and overhead
- Available in cold storage, insulated or combination customized to your operation
- Straight walls to 24’ gives you maximum usable space and the ability to park large equipment tight to the wall
- Strong metal: our full 3/4” rib (large rib) metal gives our buildings more strength than the competitors
- Interlocking truss-to-post connection: our saddled truss connection gives secure fastening through the whole post. This means a better load transfer from the roof to the walls
- Smoke wall light has less glare than traditional wall light: exclusive to Integrity
- Full range of available colours
- Great service guarantee
- Industry-leading warranty